Pagina's

zondag 24 augustus 2014

Outfit | Holiday


Olaaa,

Still loving it here in Mexico! It's 34 degrees with an all blue sky so working on my tan. This my first outfit post which I've made in Mexico. I made the photo's with my Phone. Just a simple day outfit and a buttface on this beautifull place.

I'm wearing a chiffon white blouse with a highwaisted denim short. I think a highwaisted denim short is one of the key items every girl should need. Under that I'm wearing my always comfy slip ons.
What do you think of this sunny outfit?

Xx from Mexico

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!

Olaaa,

Nog steeds aan het genieten hier in Mexico! Het is 34 graden met een mooie blauwe lucht dus goed aan het bijkleuren in dit zonnetje. Dit is mijn eerste outfit post die ik in Mexico geshoot heb. Ik heb hem geshoot met mijn mobiel zodat ik ze gelijk kan posten. Een simpel dag outfitje en een blote billen gezicht op deze prachtige plek.

Ik draag een wit chiffon blousje met een highwaisted denim short. Ik denk dat een highwaisted denim short een item is wat elke vrouw standaard in haar kast moet hebben. Daaronder draag in mijn altijd comfortabele slip ons.
Wat vinden jullie van deze zomerse outfit?

Xxx vanuit Mexico


Je kunt me ook volgen op Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!





Blouse - Mango | Highwaisted shorts - Zara | 
Slip ons - H&M |

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten