Pagina's

dinsdag 9 september 2014

Inspiration trend | Fedora Hat



Hi everyone,

Got I wish I was still in the warm sun in Mexico. Yesterday was first day at school in Amsterdam. Unfornuatly my train delayed so I was to late but the rest of the day was awesome. My workweek started also but It was nice to see my sweet colleague again :) Today's inspiration post is about one of my favorite accessoires of this moment. At first I didn't liked it on me but now I want to wear it al the time. Big love for the: Fedora Hat.



I think it's one of the accessoires at the moment. You can wear with a kinds of styles. Wear it casual with a highwaisted mom jeans and a oversized cardigan. Or make it more chic with a suit pants and simple shirt.
What is your favorite accessoire of this moment? Love to hear :)

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!

Hi allemaal,

Wat zou ik nog graag in de warme zon liggen in Mexico. Gisteren was mijn eerste schooldag in Amsterdam. Helaas had mijn trein flink wat vertraging dus was ik te laat maar de rest van de dag was super. Mijn werkweek is ook weer begonnen maar het was leuk om mijn lieve collega weer te zien:) De inspiratie post van vandaag gaat over één van mijn favoriete accessoires van dit moment. Eerst vond ik het niet staan bij mij maar nu wil ik hem altijd op. Grote liefde voor de: Fedora Hat.

Ik denk dat het de accessoire van het moment is. Het leuke is dat je het met allerlei stijlen aan kan. Draag het casual met een highwaisted mom jeans en een oversized vest. Of daar het meer chic met een suit pants en simpel shirt.
Wat is jouw favoriete accessoire van dit moment? Laat het me weten :)

You can also follow me on Instagram,

Bloglovin and Facebook!











Were to buy? 


Zalando € 31.95

H&M €19.99

Asos € 31.28

Asos € 28.44



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten