Pagina's

woensdag 10 december 2014

Inspiration trend | Camel Coat



It's time for a new inspiration trend post. I wore my grandma's coat at my latest outfit post. Then It's always nice to have some new inspiration! So here is a new inspiration trend post with some inspo for this awesome coloured coat: Camel Coat!


How cool is it that my grandma's is now fully on trend! You can wear it with an all black outfit or combine it with some denim items. Here are some of my favorite streetstyle outfits. How would you wear them?

You can also follow me on InstagramBloglovin and Facebook















Sources : www.pinterest.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind dit echt een geweldige trend! Ik wil er zelf ook nog eentje X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie post! Ik vind ze voor mezelf iets te lang en zou eerder voor een fluffy variant gaan.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen